My goal this round was to work on some of the background, but before diving into that I decided to finish off those parked threads below. I tried the method for a good while and decided it wasn’t for me. I’m happy I gave it a try and that I understand the method. It will definitely still come in handy for specific scenarios, but for now I’m enjoying color completing the section I’m working in or alternating the color when I complete a length of thread.
Here’s where I was last time:
And here’s where I am now. Only 298 stitches complete. Halloween stitching has definitely been calling my name this month:
We post an update on our own project every three weeks and encourage each other to make more progress and stay motivated. I’m looking forward to seeing how the rest of the SAL group has progressed with their projects this time around. Read along with me by clicking the blog links below: