Happy New Year everyone!
Just threaded my Juki for the first time and have 2 bobbins ready for action. On my test scrap, I still grabbed my scissors, even after pressing the thread cutting button 😀 Will take some getting use to. The needle up/down button too, I still caught myself manually lowering my needle… Practice makes perfect! Time to get started on these projects below:
Learn how to use my new Juki! Finish up my first Project Linus quilt– Completed 8/13/16 1st Commission!– Completed 1/31/16 Baby Boy Quilt – western theme Initials wanted on quilt Hanging option for back – Use Material Girl Quilts – Mini Quilt Hanging Tutorial
Baby Quilt – Commision– Completed 2/20/16 Simple, no quilt. Top stitch cotton top/minky bottom.
Baby Quilt – My nephew’s daughter due in April!– Completed 4/12/16 Baby Quilt – Baby niece due in April! Uncle has commissioned me to make 3 quilts for his grandchildren– Completed 7/17/16 Dinosaur quilt for Boy – Complete Farm Animal quilt for Boy – Complete Baby quilt for Girl – Complete
Babar Commissioned Quilt– Completed November 2016
- Penny Rose Fabrics – TBT Sampler Quilt
- Need Border, Backing, and Binding fabric
- Mini Quilt/Wall Hanging for Sewing Space
- Use Material Girl Quilts – Mini Quilt Hanging Tutorial
- Making Sunburst Quilt – Moda Bake Shop
- Moda Bake Shop Summer Sewing Camp – Bee-utiful QAL
- 1-Hour Baskets for fabric storage
- x and + Quilt
- 12″ Finished Blocks
- Need 12 more blocks; sashing, backing, and binding fabric
- Christmas Quilt – Wonky Star
- Batik Quilt — UFO
- Need border and backing fabric
- Cross-Stitch — UFO
- It’s huge and I don’t work on it as often as I should.
- Dedicate more time to stitching!
Join a SAL!– Achieved 😀
- Cut and separate scraps throughout the year for these scrappy quilts.
- Staying organized in between projects
- Utilizing those trimmings from binding strips!
Check back here for my updates. More could get added to this list! Let’s see what gets accomplished and which will be pushed to the 2017 list.