I’ve been thinking a lot on what I will do next and started a list:
Rail Fence Cushion— Completed 1/10/15 Coneflower Quilt— Completed 7/5/15 Outdoor Patio Seat Cushions— Completed 2/6/15
- Penny Rose Fabrics – TBT Sampler Quilt
- Using 30’s reproduction prints!
Baby Quilt for a co-worker– Completed 3/8/15 Make Label
Baby Quilt for cousin, scrappy triangles– Completed 3/28/15 Leaders & Enders project
Baby Quilt for another Cousin!– Completed 9/26/15 Kitchen Apron – gift– Completed 4/2/15 Quilt – Horse theme, gift– Completed 12/23/15
- Quilt – Football theme, gift
Partial Seam Lap Quilt – Gift– Completed 8/29/15
- Mini Quilt/Wall Hanging
- Material Girl Quilts — Mini Quilt Hanging Tutorial
- Sunburst Quilt – Moda Bake Shop
- 1-Hour Baskets for fabric storage
- Fabric Trash Bag for the car
- Moda’s Mini Charm Bench Pillow
- I have a Christmas inspired mini charm pack for this!
- Thread Spools Quilt
- Ive been collecting colorful scrap strips for this
- I Need to collect low volume FQs for the background
- X and + Quilt
- 12″ Finished Blocks
- Utilize my Tokyo Train Ride bundle and Doe bundle!
- Christmas Quilt – Wonky Star
- Batik Quilt — UFO
- Need border and backing fabric
- Cross-Stitch — UFO
- It’s huge and I don’t work on it as often as I should. Started 2yrs ago…
Christmas gift Mug rugs– Gifted 12/15/15
- Cut and separate scraps throughout the year for these scrappy quilts.
- Staying organized in between projects
- Utilizing those trimmings from binding strips!
More could get added to this list! Let’s see what gets accomplished and which will be pushed to the 2016 list.